By Peter W. Hawkes
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics merges long-running serials--Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics and Advances in Optical and Electron Microscopy. This sequence good points prolonged articles at the physics of electron units (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at low and high energies, microlithography, snapshot technological know-how and electronic photograph processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing equipment utilized in most of these domain names. * Contributions from top overseas students and specialists * Discusses sizzling subject parts and offers present and destiny study traits * worthy reference and consultant for physicists, engineers and mathematicians
Read Online or Download Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics PDF
Best extraction & processing books
The publication sequence on production strategies for engineers are the reference paintings for medical and business specialists. This quantity on Grinding, Honing and Lapping begins from the fundamentals of innovative engagement and describes the features of abrasive instruments and grinding fluids. Grinding of alternative fabrics (steel, forged iron, challenging and brittle fabrics, nickel and titanium) is taken care of extensive.
During this quantity, the theoretical foundation and implementation of laptop equipment for the temporary research of solids and constructions are defined. whereas emphasis is put on finite point equipment, finite distinction and boundary-element tools also are handled. either linear and nonlinear research are thought of however the advancements are restricted to the methodologies of direct time integration.
This publication presents a finished assessment of the most electric applied sciences for technique heating, which are usually handled individually in really good books. person chapters specialise in warmth move, electromagnetic fields in electro-technologies, arc furnaces, resistance furnaces, direct resistance heating, induction heating, and high-frequency and microwave heating.
- Imaging with Electromagnetic Spectrum: Applications in Food and Agriculture
- Surface Phenomena in Fusion Welding Processes
- Complete Casting Handbook: Metal Casting Processes, Techniques and Design
- Process modelling and simulation with finite element methods
- Handbook of Structural Welding. Processes, Materials and Methods Used in the Welding of Major Structures, Pipelines and Process Plant
- Advances in Silicon Carbide Processing and Applications
Extra info for Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics
Mean Square Error A well-known and intuitive measure is the mean square error (MSE). The MSE is simply the squared pointwise difference between the images X and Y. , L* in the CIELAB color space) for the points in images X and Y, respectively. This measure is not very accurate in predicting image quality, but this measure, as well as other pointwise measures, reflects the main assumption of gamut-mapping algorithms—mapped colors should be close to the original ones. 2. The Measure QDE DE is another pointwise distance measure, similar to the MSE.
Non-iterative minimum de gamut clipping. In ‘‘Ninth Color Imaging Conference,’’ Vol. 9, pp. 251–256. The Society for Imaging Science and Technology. , and Wang, Y. (2003). A multi-resolution, full-colour spatial gamut mapping algorithm. In ‘‘11th Color Imaging Conference,’’ Vol. 11, pp. 282–287. The Society for Imaging Science and Technology, Scottsdale AZ. , and Yang, Y. (2003). Influence of test image choice on experimental results. In ‘‘Proceedings of Society for Imaging Science and Technology/Society for Imaging Display 11th Color Imaging Conference, Scottsdale AZ,’’ pp.
15. Bureau Central de la CIE (Comite´ dEtudes sur la Colorime´trie), Paris. CIE (1995). Industrial Colour-Difference Evaluation, CIE publ. No. 116. Bureau Central de la CIE (Comite´ dEtudes sur la Colorime´trie), Vienna. CIE (2001). Improvement to Industrial Colour-Difference Evaluation, CIE publ. No. 1422001. Bureau Central de la CIE (Comite´ dEtudes sur la Colorime´trie), Vienna. CIE (2004a). Guidelines for the Evaluation, of Gamut Mapping Algorithms, CIE publ. No. 156. Central Bureau of the CIE (Comite´ dEtudes sur la Colorime´trie), Vienna.